Thursday, September 12, 2013

Arthur's writing ENG

This article I am reading is called Hype. hype is about advertisements being the most prevalent and toxic of the mental pollutants. Advertisements are all around the world, Ads can be posted on billboards, cars, stores and since Ads are now digital its being put as L.E.D signs. The author in this article made very good statements. One statement is "No longer are Ads confined on the usual places : Buses, billboards and stadiums", He also said that "I often used to hear Beethoven's ninth symphony play in my head now I hear that kid singing the Oscar Meyer wiener song". These statements that the author made I really agree with what he said, And Ads are being displayed everywhere.

Advertisements are ending up on places




















not done

No comments:

Post a Comment