Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blog entry 9

 In the movie the matrix Morpheus believes that Neo is the one but he has doubts and cypher doesn't believe Neo is the one. In the end of the movie Neo choose the be the one but he choose by fate but choose it himself because even though his fate is to be the one but Neo has the will to choose to follow his fate. I think we have the right to choose to between fate and free will because people have different fates in life and sometimes it may not be what we want so we have a choice to follow or not follow. In the matrix Neo fate was to become the one the savoir of the world at first he didn't believe it but then Neo decides to go and follow his fate. Neo didn't have to follow his fate that was just morpheus belief and the oracle said somebody is going to die and neo is the one he didn't want that but it was Neo made a choice to go with his fate then go with his belief. This tells that people fates can be dangerous and some people decide to go with their fate. Sometimes people's fate are good things but people may not want to do what that fate requires If my fate was to run the family business trucking company I may not want to be a truck driver I may want to be a doctor I choose my fate as a doctor. Humans have the choice to pick there own fate Neo choose his own fate just like he had the option to take the blue pill but he took the red pill his fate was by choosing the red pill was the wake up in the real world.


In the matrix Neo was given a choice to take the blue which means he would go back to his life or the red pill which means he would discover the truth and he choose the to discover the truth. If I had to choose I would say a little bit of both because both of these pills could have a bad affect and a good affect. The red pill means to discover the truth with Neo he choose this pill and ended up in a world he can't get out of. It's like if I'm choosing between the army contract that's 3 years and a marines that's 5 years and I choose the marines and I get there and see that being a marine is tough I might start to regret that decision but I can't leave because I'm under contract once under contract there's no getting out. The Blue pill means to stay the same but sometimes I want to know more then just keeping things the way it is. If I was a detective and I'm investigating a murder I want to know more about the murder so I can solve the case which where the I take the red pill to find out the truth. Both of these are just like choices in life but the red pill seems to be more of a risk and the bill pill I may like but then I might want to know more so I would take a little bit of both sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment